Dell Venue Pro reportedly coming to AT&T in 8, 16, and, yes, 32 GB versions

ZD’s Matthew Miller reports that Dell’s highly-regarded Dell Venue Pro Windows Phone is now available at AT&T Wireless. And it comes with an interesting bonus: It is, I believe, the first Windows Phone to ship in a stock 32 GB configuration. (Other Windows Phone handsets come with 8 or 16 GB of storage only, and even the Dell Venue Pro, which is available on T-Mobile too, only ships in these versions on other carriers.)

dell_venue_pro_heroes

I searched the AT&T Wireless web site but couldn’t find the Dell Venue Pro. I won’t assume this is just a rumor, but rather will take Mr. Miller at his word and guess that it’s just not popping up yet.

Update: As several people have mentioned in the comments, the phone is available only at Dell.com for some reason.

9 Responses to Dell Venue Pro reportedly coming to AT&T in 8, 16, and, yes, 32 GB versions

1. mcrommert says:

It shows up on the Dell website…it may be you can only buy it there like with t-mobile

2. markuslaff says:

Hey Paul…

It’s available on Dell’s website for $99 with an AT&T contract.

3. whyldknight says:

Paul, I found the info on Dell’s website. It shows the three configurations.

4. lyalindotcom says:

Actually the story itself on ZD links to another story on PocketNow, that talks about finding it on the DELL Website.

Sure enough, its there! A Dell Venu Pro with AT&T option listed.

5. gkcarpenter says:

Paul I had an online discussion with a dell representative yesterday asking about the AT&T version and out of the blue he told me this is an entirely different hardware build and said that post “mango” this would be HSPA+ compatable. Is that possible?

I don’t know, sorry. I have not heard of any WP devices having any wireless hardware beyond standard 3G.

6. huhman1 says:

too bad the Focus didn’t come with storage options. I would have been happy to pay a little extra for 16gb/32gb to avoid the SD card issues. The Patriot 16gb I purchased failed to sync with Zune once the phone’s storage limit was met.

7. drummerboygreg says:

Too bad Dell doesn’t sell it in Canada. My wife would like that one.