Release date

If I’m reading this right, Windows Phone 7 Secrets will be available in bookstores on October 25, 2010.

Update: It may be a couple of days after this. I guess this is the date that the book ships from the warehouse.

This entry was posted in Windows Phone, Writing. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Release date

1. trdyer says:

And the book is available day and date as the phone right?

So the question is: is that for Europe or North American release date for the book?

There’s no way we can plan for the book to happen on exactly the same day as an as-yet-unstated Windows Phone launch date. :) But the plan was to hit roughly at the same time. This is certainly that.

2. amitairos says:

Great!
    So that means Windows Phone 7 comes before that?

3. pstatho says:

Pre-order discount for loyal followers?

4. gundofro says:

Sweet! I’ve preordered from Amazon, so I’ll get it a month after it’s released. . .

5. pastorwelker says:

I plan to order my copy today. Thanks for keeping us updated.

6. Matthew Guay says:

Any ETA on the eBook of WP7 Secrets? Oct. 25th too? And will it be in the Kindle store?

7. dbdyck says:

Any update on availability of the book?

I have my pre-order in, and really hope to get the book before I get the phone. Unfortunately the only phones I have to choose from are the LG Optimus 7 and the HTC 7 Surround as my company is tied to the Telus network. I plan to go with the Surround.